SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1964: Simon the Super Sea Monkey from Mars!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 8 15:53:22 PST 2017

Oddly enough, in the last month I've produced a month's worth of
Powernaut comics - basically without even trying.  The catch is, it's
Powernaut 1964!

I'm going to release this whole series as one, then take another month
off to work on Powernaut 1987.  I can't publicize on Facebook today;
none of my specialty pages are loading.  But I think RACC needs this
series right now.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1964.htm

Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary from Stephen Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)!  The Mars Pebble

It's just interesting to see that something came from that pebble we
picked up in 1962 (http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1962.htm).
  I guess after how that mission turned out, I got fixated on space
teleportation.  But I really should have tested that pebble for organic
matter.

I know. - Archie Andrews