SW10/LNH/WWW: Powernaut Coming Attractions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Aug 23 18:25:03 PDT 2017

I barely slid the last strip of Power School 2013 Part One into its
parking space, before the series overheated.  I'm spending three weeks
building my buffer of new comics back up.  As part of this break, I have
an ad to promote Part Two next week.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.11.Promo.png

The LNH will continue to play a role in Part Two.  The Terrible Three
vs. Wiki Boy will be fun (if I do say so myself).  The whole thing will
be kind of like, Laff-a-Lympics meets World War Hulk.  Did you ever
wonder what a confrontation between Lucianus Autonomus and Psychovant
the Duck would look like?  Soon you can find out!  You will also see:
three villains vs. a stadium full of superheroes, is an even match.

In the background, I've plotted the next two Powernaut series.  (Fun to
do on recent vacations.)

1.  Powernaut 1987 is finally ready for drawing.  It moved past its
blockage point, once I realized which *other* villain should show up.

2.  Then, I have planned Powernaut... 1964!  I decline to reveal the
super-nemesis here, but... the strip will introduce the Powernaut theme
song!

I know. - Archie Andrews