SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #10: White Attacks the Queen!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Aug 2 18:35:52 PDT 2017

I'm not going to say how this one turns out... but my alternate title
was, The Wrath of Wiki Boy.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm#10

I'll note that in *comic books* in 2013, Wolverine and the Avengers were
still operating rival power schools.  My own 2013 comic was inspired by
those.  Imagine if that stuff made the movies...

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Avengers_Academy_Vol_1_38

That concept died soon after.  "Old Man Logan" kind of took over the
Wolverine storyline.  And, well, Avengers Academy apparently had
"Avengers Arena: Murderworld."  But Powernaut Comics is *built* for
having new stories about stuff where I wanted to have new stories.  The
whole thing was because I wanted more comics about Radioactive Man from
the Simpsons, and the best thing *I* had to work with was Powernauts.

I know. - Archie Andrews