LNH20: Writer's Block Person #23

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 13:27:00 PDT 2017

On 4/16/2017 4:03 PM, Adrian McClure wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 12:38 AM, Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Well, it seemed like it was a good idea to toss in bits of generic
>> foreshadowing that could be followed up on later when there was actually
>> something we wanted to foreshadow."
>
> This was inspired by Ultimate Mercenary v1 wasn't it :P

IT WAS. :D As you know, since you were talking to me about it over IMs.
<3 There's one character in that series who we *still* haven't revealed
the secrets of, though if we ever get Just Imagine done we will.

Yeah, I know what you mean. @-@

> Sigh. I still think the JMS/JrJr issues are some of
> my favorite Spider-Man, even if typically for him, his metaplot
> couldn't quite promise what he delivered.)

They had some really good tone and character work.

> Also I love how much public transportation is a recurring theme in
> both our LNH work.

Yesssss. :D Public transportation is like superheroes - a public good!

Drew "bus bus beep beep" Perron