LNH20: Writer's Block Person #22

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 13:06:25 PDT 2017

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 2:38 AM, Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
> ones, sharing one of their favorite things, enjoying everyone's enjoyment.
> They stretched out, toes curling. Chaos Theory's hand came down, and gave
> them a belly rub. They sighed.
>
> For a little while, all was right with the world.

This is way too cute. That is all.

(I'll bet MPL would be kind of jealous if he knew Chaos Theory was
getting so much cuddling in other worlds, not becuase he's against
polyamory but because he doesn't have much else going on in terms of
relationships. But everyone will be involved in some fun but really
complicated relationship stuff as LIminals goes on...)

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig