LNH20: Writer's Block Person #21

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:01:28 PDT 2017

On 4/14/2017 9:21 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip?
> I'm kind of confused about Chaos Theory and these bedroom and dating
> scenes.  Doesn't this one self-identify as a boy-baby?

Not so much. I really need to make them a wiki page, I'm afraid. X3
Let's see... I think when you were looking to use them in the RACCies, I
referred you to their trading card:
http://ununnilium.tumblr.com/post/90891599701/netheroes-so-ive-begun-a-trading-card-set
Those proportions are supposed to be chibi, but I can see how they would
suggest 'baby' to you. XD I figured your use of them as baby-god in the
RACCies was a sort of 2001-ish 'immature cosmic being' thing.

> But I enjoy these stories.  You've almost done A Month in the Life of
> WBP!  No pressure, now...  8{O>

Ah, man, it's true. :D Not sure if I just want to take this out to a
month, what I'm going to do next...

> (I did A Month in the Life of Wyatt Ferguson a couple of times,
> 2007-2008 before I met RACC.
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2008/sep.htm ... But it has to be a
> pretty special month to be worth thirty Wyatt Ferguson diary entries.)

Wow. Looks like rather a busman's holiday. X3

Drew "tons of stuff going on" Perron