LNH20: Writer's Block Person #21

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 14 18:21:18 PDT 2017

On 2017-04-14 01:09, Drew Perron wrote:
> Writer's Block Person sat. They sat, staring into a brightly lit screen.
> They clicked away. Clicked around. Clicked back.
>
> Kid Review sat up. They squinted. "Writer's Block Person?"
>
> "Yeah..."
>
> "Are you doing the thing where you don't let yourself go to bed until
> you don't feel bored anymore? Even though nothing feels interesting and
> you could just reset your emotions by sleeping?"
>
> "Yeah..."
>
> "Right." Kid Review gestured to Chaos Theory. They snuck up behind WBP,
> lifted them up, tackled them into bed, and didn't let them get up until
> the next morning.
>
> Drew "bedtime" Perron

I'm kind of confused about Chaos Theory and these bedroom and dating
scenes.  Doesn't this one self-identify as a boy-baby?  Does he still,
and he forms a family unit with WBP and KR?  Or is it time to update the
Chaos Theory LNH trading card??  8{D>

But I enjoy these stories.  You've almost done A Month in the Life of
WBP!  No pressure, now...  8{O>

(I did A Month in the Life of Wyatt Ferguson a couple of times,
2007-2008 before I met RACC.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2008/sep.htm ... But it has to be a
pretty special month to be worth thirty Wyatt Ferguson diary entries.)

I know. - Archie Andrews