LNH20: Writer's Block Person #18

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 00:40:43 PDT 2017

Amethyst Allenby, AKA Gives Hugs Impetuously Lass, opened the door of
Writer's Block Person's apartment. "Hullo?" She stepped in, peering about.

 From far back in the closet, a voice echoed. "Hullo!" Writer's Block
Person appeared, wheeling out a stack of boxes as tall as they were on a
dolly.

"Whoa! What's all this?" said Amethyst - you know what, her nickname is Amy.

"Well, I'm feeling a lot better now that it's spring. A lot more
productive!"

"Sure, sure," nodded Amy.

"So I figured I'd pull out all of the half-finished stories I have!"

"...those are *all* your unfinished stories!?"

"Oh, no, these are just the Strange Moon Chronicles ones," he said.
"Over there are the Eightfold ones--"

"I thought that was a loveseat!"

"There's my unfinished novels--"

"I thought that was a couch!"

"And here's my unfinished LNH stories!"

"I thought that was... THE STATUE OF LIBERTY!?"

"No, behind that."

"Oh. ...HOLY CRAP!"

"Yeah!" Writer's Block Person grinned. "If I get started now I might
finish by the time we catch up with ASH! Ha ha--" They fell over.

Drew "she didn't even get to give hugs, what the heck Drew" Perron