SW10/LNH: LNH Wiki: Power School!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:21:30 PDT 2017

On 4/6/2017 8:45 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> As is my custom during the Powernaut All-Star Break, I fiddle with
> things which are not exactly Powernaut comics.  This is related, of
> course... but I've put it in the *LNH* wiki, because Power School 2013
> is coming.
>
> Naturally, Writer's Block Person has seen this entry already, and thanks
> for the clarifications.  For everyone else, I might as well share.

No problem! I happened to be editing the wiki at the time, and I saw it
and started fiddling. <3 I've been trying to make sure the wiki is more
consistently up, lately. Still haven't had the wherewithal to get at the
fundamental problem...

Drew "also added a lot more Superhuman World stuff, and not done yet!"
Perron