SW10/LNH: LNH Wiki: Power School!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Apr 6 17:45:31 PDT 2017

As is my custom during the Powernaut All-Star Break, I fiddle with
things which are not exactly Powernaut comics.  This is related, of
course... but I've put it in the *LNH* wiki, because Power School 2013
is coming.

Naturally, Writer's Block Person has seen this entry already, and thanks
for the clarifications.  For everyone else, I might as well share.

http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Power%20School

I know. - Archie Andrews