LNH20: Writer's Block Person #13

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:07:53 PDT 2017

Writer's Block Person was reading a book. Their head was in the lap of
Whisperion, who was checking something on their phone. Their feet were
in the lap of Redink, who was massaging them.

Writer's Block Person put their book on their chest. "Hey," they said.
"Do we live in Netropolis?"

"Hm?" Whisperion looked up. "Um..." She sucked on her tongue. "I'm not
sure."

Redink flapped his hands. Writer's Block Person sat up and booped! their
finger on his lips. He proclaimed, "No issue of Writer's Block Person
has yet included details which place it firmly in Netropolis, nor any
specific city!"

"Well then, let's worldbuild!" WBP booped Redink's lips again and laid
back down, Redink's hands returning to the massage. "Do we want one of
the traditional LNH-ish cities, like Sig.ago or... um..."

"...Sin.ci.net.ti?"

"There you go."

"I don't think so," said Whisperion. "After all, LNH20 wants to grow in
new directions. Do we want a fantasy city?"

"We could, but..."

"But?"

"Buuuuuut..."

"...but it's just going to be Pittsburgh again, isn't it."

"I think it's worse than that," said WBP. "I think we're literally on
the pink couch in Drew's apartment."

Whisperion siiiiighed. "Well. Could be worse." She leaned over and
booped Redink on the lips, and he looked up. "Run down to the co-op and
get us some wraps and smoothies."

"Yes, ma'am!" WBP obligingly pulled their feet back, and he was off~

Drew "no but seriously, what am I writing" Perron