SW10/LNH/WWW/PRECOG: Powernaut Coming Attractions 2017

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 12:55:08 PDT 2017

On 3/31/2017 10:04 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> Oh, why not just respond to the last Coming Attractions?  It's been all
> this time since then, with Powernaut 1945 and the previously-supposed
> end of 2006 in the middle, yet my choices right now are exactly the same.

Because, the way my newsreader works, it got lost in ancient posts? X3

> I see a trend toward small projects lately.  But this one will not be
> small.  It'll be the same magnitude as Powernaut 1985, for the same
> reasons...  Oh, crap.  Yeah, I could *make* it a small(er) project, but
> then we'd miss the game.  And I'm already enjoying the game.  And it
> would be wrong if I had the LNH as guest stars but they were really just
> cameos.

It's true! <3

> But I do have the story to where it just needs one more thing to make it
> interesting.  I'm trying to use my (ahem) Random Plot Generator to spice
> it up, but it's hard when that same generator is already "worldbuilding"
> for the rest of my universes.  Random plot ideas, anyone?  Anyone??  8{D>

A giant enemy crab! A fey spirit who floats through the world, Mary
Poppins-esque! S'mores!

> But before that, I should really
> nominate RACCies.  But before that...  aww, where are the old-style
> Eligibles lists?

That's a good point, actually. I haven't gotten any ballots so far, but
maybe the lack of Eligibles are why.

Drew "best get those together then" Perron