DIVA: Royals #1

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 11:05:19 PDT 2017

On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 6:51:02 PM UTC-5, Adrian J. McClure wrote:

> That is a wonderful first line. I do enjoy Deuce's worlds and atmosphere a lot.
>
> Adrian

Thank you!  In kind with Mr. Perron's recent additions, instead of bashing my head
against stories that aren't allowing me to progress I've decided to just write as
much and as often as I can, which - while it isn't much - at least gets the flow
going again.  I do want to continue Jetbird, SYSTEMIC etc., but I also want to get
back into a good rhythm and I think just /writing/ is really the only thing that
will do that to the degree I need.

- Colin