SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #13: Get Ready for Reality Shift!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:32:45 PDT 2016

On 9/14/2016 8:55 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> The guy with the Power-Vision can see what's coming.  The Powernauts of 2006
> have done their best against Ultimate Darkness, but now it's over.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006.htm#13

Well that's a lot darker of an ending than I expected. (Ba-dum-tiss!)

> Crack Hitler:
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Crack_Hitler.htm

What a neeeeeerd

> Ultimate Darkness:
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Ultimate_Darkness.htm

Hmmmm. I love the idea of it just being the greater *scope* of existence. But
the whole "oh well if you approach it and you're confident YOU GET SMASHED"
feels a little... I dunno, trying too hard to be badass? ^^; I dunno, it just
feels *tonally* at odds.

Drew "this may just be my own weirdness" Perron