LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #33: Catalytic Conversions Part Two

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:28:53 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have LNH Comics Presents Special #5.

Another issue of Joltin' Jeff McCoskey's one man crossover, this
one reprints two issues of Tales of the LNH (#263 and 264).  The
reprints take place back in time when Lost Cause Boy was still
alive.

(In reality Tales of the LNH started with issue #278 leaving a big old
mystery gap between #1 and 277)

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =