8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 32, September 2016, by Messrs. Brenton, McClure, Perron, Russell, and Stokes

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 02:10:32 PDT 2016

On Tom Russell wearily massaged the bridge of his nose and patiently explained:
On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 9:06:53 PM UTC-4, Saxon Brenton wrote:
> On Sat 10/Sep/2016 Drew Perron replied to Tom:
> On 9/4/2016 11:03 AM, Tom Russell wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >> GENTLE READERS:
>
>>> You might be wondering what happened to our August edition.
>>> Unfortunately, the editor of this publication is human, and thus
>>> subject to the illnesses, stressors, and foibles of all flesh in this
>>> temporal realm. Until robot editors can master the fine art of the
>>> semicolon, such lapses, while regrettable, remain in the realm of
>>> possibility.
>>
>> Aw, it's okay. I figured it was because my chapter was so insanely late. XD;
>
> Wait, what? *You* were insanely late?  No no no.  I'm pretty sure I was the one
> who was insanely late and caused the publishing delay.

It was actually just as I said. I was bedridden for the better part of two weeks, while trying to finish up my obligations for Flying Pig Games and their magazine, while trying to launch (and now run) Hollandspiele. Just weren't enough hours in the day.

Oh, we believe you Tom.  It's just that Drew and myself have been gripped by the need to indulge in humorously phrased self-flagellation.  :-P

---
Saxon Brenton