SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #10: Secure This Tower!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:10:22 PDT 2016

On 8/25/2016 9:43 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> I should probably explain Ultimate Darkness...  It is the void between the
> universes.  Each universe is kind of like a little bubble in the Darkness.  And
> all those bubbles, kind of give the Darkness indigestion.So it has had some
> attitude, for as long as humans have trafficked with it.

I like the implications of "indigestion" paired with "some attitude". It's not
like the Ultimate Darkness considers the existence of reality loathsome
anathema, it's just... *annoying*.

> I've heard that Ultimate
> Darkness is well adjusted nowadays.  It kind of has a crush on one young woman,
> Pam Brown.

Ah, yes, I do remember this. X3

> However, no one knows where Pam is right now.  When superhumans were abducted
> and depowered last year, Pam was not there, any more than any other avatar /
> Force of Nature was.  (ref:
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2005/journal_melon.htm)  And she was wounded in
> 2004.  So she may be in isolation among Darkness.

Hm. :o

> Ultimate Darkness acts kind of like a lovesick puppy when it doesn't have Pam
> handy.

Awwwwwwww! It's the most dorbl cosmic power

> (North America currently has a
> vacancy for Doom Creatures; Doom Squirrels seem to have risen in response.)

Makes sense. :>

Drew "doom sparrow" Perron