LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #32: Catalytic Conversions Part One

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:24:20 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have LNH Triple Play #6.

Catalytic Conversions was a one man crossover by Joltin' Jeff
McCoskey (I think at one time H. Jameel al Khafiz was supposed to
write one of the parts, but had lost interest in writing LNH
stories around that time period).  This was the aftermath of a
heated conflict over the character Catalyst Lass.  Both Jeff
and Jameel were writing her in their series.  The conflict
developed because Jeff wasn't crazy about Jameel's plans to
make Catalyst Lass, Particle Man's girlfriend.  He seemed to
be of the opinion that Catalyst Lass was incapable of being
in a relationship (well I can't be sure what he exactly
said since I can't find the original thread, but I think it
was something along the lines of always a Bride's Maid never a
Bride).

Ultimately, Catalytic Conversions was the solution that the
two came up with (inspired by a comment from Dave Van Domelen).

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES