SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #11: Oops! Loaned Power Out!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Sep 1 18:52:25 PDT 2016

Heh, it seems that guy who was threatening Iowa with Ultimate Darkness
was *serious*.  So Powernauts are going into action against him...
Powernaut 2006 is going into extra innings!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006.htm#11

When I produced what was supposed to be the final panel of the comic, I
realized it wouldn't be fair to not give Powernauts a chance against it.
  So, this episode has gone from eleven strips to thirteen.  (Isn't it
awesome that I let people read eleven or more strips at once?  I'll have
you know, that's almost unknown in the industry.)

Always before this, I considered eleven strips the upper boundary for
one episode, and thirteen strips the lower boundary for two.  I could
yet divide the episode in two; I'd always considered a separate episode
for the March of the Vincible Stomper.  But if I did it now, readers
would be confused when they read the panel that says "Next: 2006 Part
Three!"  So, I'm likely to just make this a mega-episode.  In fairness,
the Powernaut's web site can probably handle the load.

I know. - Archie Andrews