WWW: HIT GIRLZ. It's like "Mean Girls" meets "Pulp Fiction

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Tue Oct 25 18:36:50 PDT 2016

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 8:53:46 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2016-10-21 16:18, the-deeman at webtv wrote:
> > There have been several updates since my last post HIT GIRLZ page 36
> > is up now. In it Bella confesses to BFF MaryBeth--"I did a bad bad
> > thing--But check out my new shoes!" Enjoy page 36:
> >
> > Page 36
> > [url]http://www.xcelsioronline.com/?comic=page-36[/url]
> >
> > Dee
>
> No complaints here.  I recall a Deadpool story where the hit went down
> something like that.
>

> --
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>
> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>
> I know. - Archie Andrews
>
> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

The inspiration for the gun going off by itself while hitting the stairs and killing the bad guys was "True Lies" starring Ah-nold. In the movie Ah-nold's wife Jamie Lee Curtis drops and uzi and it tumbles down the stairs shooting and killing the terrorists running up the stairs after Jamie.

Folks have said that "True Lies" was the best Bond movie never made.

Dee