SW10/WWW: Power Stars 1945 #3: They're in 2000-SOMETHING?

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 23:43:21 PST 2016

On 11/25/2016 7:56 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2016-11-25 12:25, Drew Perron wrote:

>>> Nope, it bounced from 2000-something back to 1935. Maybe
>>> "backlashed" would have been a better term, only I've used the
>>> phrase "time bounce" before.
>>
>> I'm still confused as to what, actually, bounced. XD
>
> The destination of the time portal bounced.
>
> Time portals are usually fragile things in my world, because it's hard to get
> the right magic and/or technology to stabilize them on both ends.  Consider what
> it took to get two evil mages to both want the same sort of reality shift in
> 1945 and 2006, for instance.  And it took a "bounce" to get the shift they
> really wanted.

Ah! Okay, I get it now - the time portal sent the heroes forward to
2000something, then bounced and sent Shaitan's minions back to 1935, altering
the future the heroes arrived in.

>>> I'd guess that's because they don't resemble a character who has
>>> fought the Legion of Net.Heroes.  8{D>
>>
>> Bah and humbug ^,^ More like they don't resemble a character who's
>> appeared repeatedly since you've been on RACC
>
> Hey, I have to bring in new characters sometimes.

Oh sure :D I'm glad! <3

> Actually, I'm not entirely sure which of the three minor villains you
> recognize.  (I'd guess "Anvernacht" now, but that's not what I was thinking
> earlier today.)

Yeah, I realized after that that it was that Avernacht's relative.

> Two of the villains are related to characters I've published in
> RACC before (just wait 'til you see where "Bradt" fits in), but they're *all*
> technically new characters.

Well good. CHARACTERS FOR THE CHARACTER GOD

Drew "ALTITIS REIGNS" Perron