SW10/WWW: Power Stars 1945 #3: They're in 2000-SOMETHING?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 25 11:05:34 PST 2016

On 2016-11-25 00:06, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 11/9/2016 9:03 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1945.htm#3
>
> Does "the time portal has bounced" mean that his Satanic spell of
> looking bounced off of it, so he can't know quite where it went?

Nope, it bounced from 2000-something back to 1935.  Maybe "backlashed"
would have been a better term, only I've used the phrase "time bounce"
before.

> (Also, I see, there's a reason I don't recognize the other two...)

I'd guess that's because they don't resemble a character who has fought
the Legion of Net.Heroes.  8{D>

>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Auge_von_Shaitan.htm
>
> Hmmmm. He's not exactly like the Satanists I've known. X3 They tend to
> be more about 'free will' and less about 'world conquest'.
>
> Drew "complexity!" Perron

That is true.  But bear in mind, Auge von Shaitan is a *leader* of
Satanists - as seen in the Superhuman World 2012 Annual.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=2012_annual.txt)
So he's heavily into advancing his own agenda.

I know. - Archie Andrews