MISC: The Girl Who Saved the World, Part 52.

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Thu Nov 24 00:10:01 PST 2016

>> While she is shorter than history books report, it is
>> possible that the Namestone is now in the hands of the Silver General.”  Looks
>> of horror criss-crossed the room.  “Some would feel surprise that the Supreme
>> Mistress of Terror and Treachery was found worthy.”
> I love how full of *weird history* this world is. It feels sort of like a world
> that's the outcome of a game of Civilization V with a bunch of weird-ass mods?
It is far fuller of strange history than can readily be imagined.

For some reason the following was not actually in the text of the message and had to be captured from the ether, pasted down, and copied:

"The distance between the two worlds is unnaturally short... the atmosphere of
the one barely thins before the atmosphere of the other starts.

I've had dreams like this."

As seen live on Rocky Jones, Space Ranger, a fine stfnal video show from 1954 or so. The moons Posita and Negato shared an atmosphere, allowing air warfare between them.