SW10/WWW: Power Stars 1945 #4: I Feel I Should Know You...

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Nov 17 18:42:10 PST 2016

It's a first meeting; no, it's a reunion...  It's both!  Power Stars
1945 has become Power Stars 2000+ now.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1945.htm#4

No in-universe commentary this week.  The commentary comes from me.

World War 2 Fact:  Iraq rebelled against the British Empire in 1941.
They had their own battle of Fallujah.  The Luftwaffe supported the
rebellion, with bombing runs from Vichy French Syria.  So, this is a
"What If" series for something that actually happened in our history.

I wrote the story behind this series in 2006 (hey, it *is* Powernaut
2006), mostly because I had a series of dystopian night-dreams about
Axis dominance.  I introduced this story as a Powernaut series in 2016,
as parts of Europe started to tilt toward xenophobia.  Shortly before I
published #3 in the series, the United States did also.  So I hereby now
advise, don't ally yourselves with fascists.

I know. - Archie Andrews