NTB: NTB Shorts #1

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:34:56 PST 2016

NTB: NTB Shorts #1

"Okay.  I get it.  I get it!" said Weevil Dendrite aka 'The
Jellomancer' staring at the Blackberry Jello that was
shaking like a coked up jackhammer in his fridge, "The Cubs
won the World Series.  You can stop shaking now.  Really!
I mean that's why you're shaking, right?  Right?  I mean
you're not shaking for any other possible reason, right?
Right?!  It's just the Cubs.  That's why -- that has to be
it.  Right?  I mean it's not for another possible thing
that shouldn't actually happen.  I can't be for that thing.
That horrible unimaginable thing of madness that could not
possibly happen because -- because it should not happen.
It should never happen!  So, you're just really excited
that the Cubs won.  No other reason.  Stop shaking!!  Stop
it!!!!"

 -----

Meanwhile elsewhere,

Comboverthing, the elemental being that can exist in any
comb over, sat on top of the head of the orange faced
meatsack it was currently controlling and gazed at the
computer screen.  Man, oh man, it thought to itself, Can't
believe this thing is still  this close!

Man, this sure has been a crazy year!

Credits:

Jellomancer -- Timothy Toner
Comboverthing -- Arthur Spitzer