SW10/WWW: Power Stars 1945 #2: You Shall Not Enter, Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Nov 2 18:15:46 PDT 2016

True, but...  Power Stars 1945 continues anyway.  And it's action-packed!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1945.htm#2

Spoilers for once...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bonus Section:  2006 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson!  The
Competence of One Well-Placed Grenade

 From what I know of Private Danger, I doubt he actually volunteered for
this mission.  Still, he's surprisingly competent here.  I guess after
the first time one falls in a pit and loses all one's grenades, one
naturally knows not to do that.  He's probably carrying his grenades in
a grenade belt, like real grenadiers do.

I know. - Archie Andrews