LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #20: RETCON HOUR Beta

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Tue May 31 17:53:55 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the second part of RETCON HOUR.

For the fourth issue of the Retcon Hour crossover we have Dave Van Domelen's
Constellation #30 which has the first appearance of Kid Macro.

The fifth issue is Nicks of Time Limited Series #1 by Peter "Tick" Milan.
The Nicks of Time miniseries was a crossover between Peter Milan's character
Nick Eggbeater (The Decible Dude) and Joltin' Jeff McCoskey's Agent of PULP
character Nick Naime.  (The PULP Imrint was a separate imprint from the LNH
imprint, although all the stories Jeff wrote for it were set place in the
Looniverse.)

And finally the sixth issue is System Corruptors #16 by Joltin' Jeff McCoskey
and Matt "Badger" Rossi.  The System Corruptors was an anthology for telling
stories about the various villains in the Looniverse.

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES