8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 29, May 2016, by Messrs. Brenton, McClure, Russell, and Stokes

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 19:45:09 PDT 2016

Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> replied: >> Dane had not been a man wearing green gloves. The Many Angled One>> was a pair of green gloves that had been wearing a man!>> Ohhhhhhh shit. Now *that* is a neat twist. While I agree, I can't claim much credit.  I swiped the idea from one of Alan Moore's Tom Strong stories.  Actually, I'm having trouble thinking of any idea or plot point in this story (including the ending, coming up Real Soon Now) that hasn't been pastiched from another source.  Hmmm.  Possibly I should go back and re-read the whole thing to see if they're any throwaway lines I can use as the seed for the next story.  ---Saxon BrentonHeresiarchs of Chaos!