SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Secret Commando - Update!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue May 17 16:26:31 PDT 2016

On 2016-05-16 19:36, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 5/16/2016 8:19 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>> I'd given up writing Marvel Universe stories by the beginning of
>> 2004. The plotline got along fine then, just with Ellipsis
>> providing shenanigans - such as declaring war on the United
>> Nations, and pretty much winning. But still, no Green Goblins.
>
> Ahhhhh, fair - just the rocket glider on that cover looked like GG's.
> However, Ellipsis is a much cooler antagonist. (Have I compared him to
> Namor before? He has that same "fuck y'all, I'm doing what's right for
> the things I care about" attitude. Except, of course, Ellipsis extends
> that to *literally the whole world*.)

hmmm, I kind of like that comparison.  But Ellipsis isn't really like
Namor because he doesn't want to run things, and he isn't really like
Magneto because he plays a bit more nicely with others.  And the main
thing Ellipsis cares about is *self-preservation*.  He merely extends
*that* to the whole world, and to alternate realities sometimes...
Maybe I'll start having Ellipsis spotlight reposts.

I know. - Archie Andrews