SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Secret Commando - Update!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:36:59 PDT 2016

On 5/16/2016 8:19 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2016-05-15 22:58, Drew Perron wrote:
<snip>
>> (I assume that, in the original Marvel-linked version of the story,
>> there were some Green Goblin-related shenanigans.)
>
> Oops, I missed that plane...  I'd given up writing Marvel Universe stories by
> the beginning of 2004.  The plotline got along fine then, just with Ellipsis
> providing shenanigans - such as declaring war on the United Nations, and pretty
> much winning.  But still, no Green Goblins.

Ahhhhh, fair - just the rocket glider on that cover looked like GG's. However,
Ellipsis is a much cooler antagonist. (Have I compared him to Namor before? He
has that same "fuck y'all, I'm doing what's right for the things I care about"
attitude. Except, of course, Ellipsis extends that to *literally the whole world*.)

>>> And there's a photo, published online for the first time ever...
>>> The secret compound really exists! (Yes, I've been to Labrador
>>> too.)
>>
>> That's labradorable!
>>
>> Drew "I said it and I'm glad" Perron
>
> At least you didn't send a Labrador retriever to fetch that joke.

Well, I didn't want to belabrador the gag.

Drew "PUNS!" Perron