8FOLD: Darkhorse # 1, "Young Hearts, Be Free Tonight"

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:30:23 PDT 2016

On 5/16/2016 7:00 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
> On Monday, May 16, 2016 at 1:22:31 AM UTC-4, Drew Perron wrote:
>> On 5/8/2016 1:22 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
>
>>> "Almost always" because people like Microdot have an extremely
>>> rare gene that allows their bodies to exist on various planes of
>>> reality, leaving an infinite amount of room for an infinite number of
>>> atoms.
>>
>> What? How is that genetic? XD
>
> Trust me, it's relevant later. :-)

I now see. :D (And really, that was my initial reaction, which lead to thinking
"Well you can say that about any mutant power", which lead to talking about my
personal history in detail, so~

>>> In the middle of a fight,
>>> Microdot is always trying to sell her fellow four-colors, and even
>>> black capes, on languid three-hour French movies about librarians who
>>> eat magic time-travel candy so they can solve a murder mystery.
>>
>> Oh man, that sounds really fun. :o
>
> The movie (Celine and Julie Go Boating) or Microdot talking about it during a fight?

Both, but I wanna see the movie. :D

>>> That seems to be happening
>>> a lot, lately, rubbing people the wrong way, coming across on edge.
>>> That bothers Melody: that's not who she is.
>>
>> ...hmmmmmm. I dunno, honestly she's always come off as having a frustrated,
>> slightly raw edge, mostly manifesting as snark.
>
 > Well, yes and no. Yeah, she goes in for the snark, but it's usually in the
 > moment, on the surface-- it's a coping mechanism. I don't think she sees it
 > as a deep-seated, edgy bitterness. Like, she snarks, but she's an optimist, a
 > I-can-do-it type of gal, and not someone who's lashing out at the world or
 > pushing people away. So now-- at least, from her point-of-view-- she's
 > worrying about doing that.

That's fair - it's about who she wants to be, and how well she's doing achieving
that.

Hahaha oh boy @-@; This is gonna be fun.

>> Drew "SHE'S SO FREAKING COOL" Perron
>
> Thanks. :-)

No problem! <3 I also love how you use Medusa.

Drew "she too is cool" Perron