SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Secret Commando - Update!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon May 16 17:19:46 PDT 2016

On 2016-05-15 22:58, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 5/12/2016 11:24 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>>
>> Wyatt wrote his part of the story years ago (before First Contact
>> with RACC, but one might review
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2007/secretwings.htm if one really
>> wants it).
>>
>> But here's the Secret Commando's part of the story at last!
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Secret_Commando.htm#secretwings
>
> "Wyatt was being a dumbshit as usual, but his heart was in the right
> place." Heeheehee.
>
> (I assume that, in the original Marvel-linked version of the story,
> there were some Green Goblin-related shenanigans.)

Oops, I missed that plane...  I'd given up writing Marvel Universe
stories by the beginning of 2004.  The plotline got along fine then,
just with Ellipsis providing shenanigans - such as declaring war on the
United Nations, and pretty much winning.  But still, no Green Goblins.

>> And there's a photo, published online for the first time ever...
>> The secret compound really exists! (Yes, I've been to Labrador
>> too.)
>
> That's labradorable!
>
> Drew "I said it and I'm glad" Perron

At least you didn't send a Labrador retriever to fetch that joke.

I know. - Archie Andrews