LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #94

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun May 15 21:30:56 PDT 2016

On 5/11/2016 11:23 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #94
>
> Today's pick is the Fifth Wall entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Fifth%20Wall
>
> A wall referred to in a Chris Sypal part of the
> Omaha Project, this powerful wall separates
> our own Real World from some perhaps greater
> reality where someone else is making me write
> this..

This is a pretty fascinating concept. I'm glad nobody's ever really tried to
directly show what's on the other side of it - that'd be Rather Silly, and not
in the fun LNH-y way. Instead, implication is used - with Dr. Net.ropolis, for
instance.

...and I write that, and I immediately want to try. XD What the heck, me.

Drew "mysterious cosmic truths" Perron