RACCies: 2015 Final Voting Ballot

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:35:26 PDT 2016

The voting period's almost closed, and I still only have two ballots! If you're
getting 'em in, please hurry! <3

==========

The RACCies are a two-step process:

1.) Nominations. Closed!

2.) Elections.  This is crunch time!  Pick three nominees from each category and
rank them 1st, 2nd, and 3rd (again, no voting for oneself or one's stories).
Track and field scoring in effect; that is, 1st is 5 points, 2nd is 3 points,
and 3rd is 1 point.  The easiest way is to delete all but your selections from a
category, and order them like so:
 > RACC6.  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:
 >     Merissa
 >     Madame Mentalist
 >     Miss Translation

The above would give Merissa 5 points, Madame Mentalist 3 points, and Miss
Translation 1 point.  Other intuitive methods of voting are acceptable.  Points
for unused slots will not be awarded, and no nominee may appear in more than one
slot for a single category.

The nominee with the most points wins.  Democracy in action!

The election period ends MAY 15TH, 2016. Please send your in election ballots to
pwerdna at gmail.com!

===================== clip & return =====================

RACC1.  FAVORITE WRITER:

    Scott Eiler
    Mike Friedman
    Darryl Hughes
    Adrian McClure
    George Phillies
    Tony Pi
    Rob Rogers
    Tom Russell
    Arthur Spitzer
    Colin Stokes
    Jochem Vandersteen

RACC2.  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:

    Cover Gallery [LNH]
    Dashing Tales [LNH]
    The Girl Who Saved The World [MISC]
    Jetbird and the Kid [DIVA]
    Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 [LNH]
    Mighty Medley [8FOLD]
    Tales From Ohio Academy [SMC]
    The Truth About Fiction [TOF]

RACC3.  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:

    De Profundis [MISC]
    EUROPA - Infirmary Omega [ASH]
    Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending [LNH]
    Powernaut 1984 [SW10]
    Powernaut 2005 [SW10]

RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:

    The Chainsawrfs (Ripping Off King Arthur #248-258) [WWW]
    Empress of Pages (Mighty Medley #13-current) [8FOLD]
    The Hokey the Wonder Seal Comic (Ripping Off King Arthur #241-246) [WWW]
    Seven 'Gainst Thebes (Mighty Medley #2-current) [8FOLD]
    A Suicide in Destiny City (Ripping Off King Arthur #214-239) [WWW]

RACC5.  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE:

    Coherent Super Stories #37: "Louie and the CU-Ts" [ASH]
    Death of Trophy Wife #6: "Ages of Ages" [LNHY]
    De Profundis [MISC]
    EUROPA - Infirmary Omega [ASH]
    Jolt City #23: "Their Last Adventure" [8FOLD]
    Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending
#12, "Everything Ends" [LNH]
    The Last Days of Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never
Have an Ending.GAIDEN: "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cosmic!" [LNH2]
    Mighty Medley #14: "Kswaa and Sdraa" [8FOLD]
    Mighty Medley #16: "The Last Story" [8FOLD]
    Torpy the Torpedo: A Li'l Platinum Book #2 [TOF]

RACC6.  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:

    Bad-Poetry Boy
    Blue Boxer
    Burning Bra Lass
    Charlie Hiroshima
    Cynical Lass
    Dead Boy
    Eclipse
    Galadriel (Eightfold)
    Hank (Eightfold)
    Julie Ann Justice
    Knockout Mouse
    Merissa
    Professor Penumbra
    Shinigami Girl
    Spite Grrrl
    Torpy the Torpedo
    Trux

RACC7.  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:

    The Crime Empress
    The Crossover Queen
    The Gnarligator
    Hokey the Wonderseal
    Kid Nosferatu
    Marcus (Beyond the Fields)
    MEGA
    Merissa
    Psychovant the Duck
    Spanker 4

RACC8.  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

    Aphrodite (Godling)
    Dr. Fay Tarif
    Gertrude (Ultimate Mercenary)
    Jamal's Goldfish
    Jessica Hernandez, The Greatest Cab Driver in Netropolis (and don't you
forget it)
    Joan the Angel
    The Librarian
    Lydia Devin/The Goddess
    Martin Rock
    Ted the Time Traveling Atheist

RACC9.  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

    The Black Mamba Kid
    Emma Dash
    Galadriel (Eightfold)
    Gertrude (UM)
    Jamal's Goldfish
    Jessica Hernandez, The Greatest Cab Driver in Netropolis (and don't you
forget it)
    Marco Ramirez/Bad-Poetry Boy

RACC10. FAVORITE TEAM/GROUP:

    The Daylighters
    The Eighth Hive
    The Legion of Net.Heroes (Classic)
    The Legion of Net.Heroes (20)
    The Legion of Net.Horrors

RACC11.  FAVORITE PARODY/COMEDY:

    The Adventures of Easily-Discovered Man [LNH]
    Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 [LNH20]
    Conclave of Super-Villains: The Animated Series [ASH]
    Cover Gallery [LNH]
    Trux and Spite Grrrl Are Dead! [LNH/LNH20]

RACC12.  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:

    Death of Trophy Wife [LNHY]
    EUROPA - Infirmary Omega [ASH]
    The Girl Who Saved The World [MISC]
    Godling [MISC]
    Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 [LNH]

RACC13.  FAVORITE DRAMA/ACRAPHOBE:

    The Adventures of Easily-Discovered Man [LNH]
    Dashing Tales [LNH]
    The Gallant Appearance of the Total Bastards [NTB]
    Journey Into [8FOLD]
    Mighty Medley [8FOLD]

RACC14.  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:

    Catalog of Earths, 2015 Update [SW10]

RACC15.  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:

   ASH
   Classic LNH
   The DiVerse
   Eightfold
   The Girl Who Saved The World
   Godlingverse
   LNH2
   LNH20
   LNHY
   Net.Trenchcoat Brigade
   Ripping Off King Arthur
   Strange Moon Chronicles
   Superhuman World
   TOF

RACC16.  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:

   Russ Allbery
   Saxon Brenton
   Scott Eiler
   Drew Perron
   Arthur Spitzer
   Tom Russell

RACC17.  BEST DISCUSSION:

   The Daily LNH Wiki Spotlight [Jul-Dec]
   LNH v3??? [Jul]
   Well, I'm here. What do you want me to do? [Aug]

RACC18.  FAVORITE RUNNING GAG:

    Drew's Ridiculous Wiki Entry Post Titles
    Spanker 4
    The pretense that we'll all be able to keep this up and won't inevitably
sink into a morass of apathy and unfinished stories, ha ha haaaaa @.@

RACC19.  MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR:

    Mike Friedman
    George Philles
    Ben Rawluk

RACC20.  FAVORITE NEW WRITER:

    ...well um. There are definitely new writers coming for 2016! ^^;

RACC21.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:

    Dashing Tales [LNH]
    The Girl Who Saved the World [MISC]
    Jetbird and the Kid [DIVA]
    The Truth About Fiction [TOF]

THE DOCTOR STOMPER BRONZE BOOT FOR EXCELLENCE IN EXPOSITION:
For the best informational piece, in-character or out of it:

    Looniverse Chronicles #6 [LNH]
    Nonfiction #5 [8FOLD]

THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:
Awarded to the most prolific writer in this or *any* amateur fiction forum!
We're measuring volume, folks!:

    Scott Eiler
    Drew Perron
    Arthur Spitzer

THE JOHNNY SOKKO "COME BACK, GIANT ROBOT, COME BACK" LOVING CUP:
For the RACC Writer that is most sorely missed:

    Mitchell Crouch
    Paul Hardy
    Lalo Martins
    Yuki Rosemoon
    Jamie Rosen
    William Strickland
    Jennifer Whitson

THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:
For our favorite RACC-related web page:

    The Continentals < http://www.theduckwebcomics.com/The_Continentals/ >
    The LNH Wiki < http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Welcome >
     Pipermail Eyrie Archive < http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/ >
     Power Patrol: Historic Journals of the Powernaut <
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/index.htm >
     Ripping Off King Arthur < http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/ >