SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: Powernaut 2005!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu May 5 19:17:10 PDT 2016

The Powernaut All-Star Break continues.  But there's still *something*
every week, if I do it right.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Powernaut_2005.htm

The main contribution of this entry, is the overview of Powernaut 2005
history.  Go figure.

I suppose I should have started writing this on the Powernaut's
birthday, not *my* birthday (3 May 2016).  The trouble with that is, I
can accurately date and place the origins of Powernaut text stories and
of Powernaut comics - but in neither case was the Powernaut of 2005 the
first one portrayed!  *This* Powernaut got his origin on various
barstools in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, between August and
October 2005.  But he's the most published Powernaut, and the only
Powernaut to appear in public.  So it's about time he got his Wiki.

The artwork is based on the first Powernaut sketch, published with the
original text story.

I know. - Archie Andrews