LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #82

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:41:50 PDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 7:38 PM, Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/26/2016 3:07 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #82
>>
>> Today's pick is the Anti-Christ Lad entry:
>>
>> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Anti-Christ%20Lad
>>
>> Created by Arthur Spitzer, this LNH'r was a
>> member of the Legion of Net.Hippies back in
>> the late sixties/early seventies that was
>> possessed by a demon by the name of Ole Scratch
>> before being sent to hell by Self-Righteous
>> Preacher (at least according the version that
>> the Preacher told in Jong #4).
>>

> I really like what we've done with him lately, where we're showing a
> pre-demonic ACL and opening up an interesting dialectic between the two
> versions.
>
> Drew "playing with the trope he originally came from" Perron

Might as well bring this up since other people might want to be involved in
this plot--

My idea for where original ACL is right now is he's possessed Mr. Homage
and is in charge of the East Coast Brotherhood.

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig

I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I
see and what it means. What I want and what I fear."-- Joan Didion