LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #81

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:37:24 PDT 2016

On 3/24/2016 6:49 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #81
>
> Today's pick is the Cannon Fodder entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Cannon%20Fodder
>
> By the time you've fully read this entry about
> this LNH'r created by Raymond "wReam" Bingham
> this character will have died.
>
> And then come back from the dead.

Cannon Fodder is one of those characters who's simple, yet endlessly useful both
for jokes and plots, so he gets used a lot. And as you can see from his history,
that's lead several writers to decide "Okay, you know this recurring side
character? This is the story where he gets to be a main character."

I love that, and I think all recurring side characters should get one.

Drew "has written some, is writing more" Perron