LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #77

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:34:24 PDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 7:30 PM, Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/27/2016 3:29 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
>> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #77
>>
>> Today's pick is the Dr. Deadbeat entry:
>>
>> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Doctor%20Deadbeat
>>
>> Created by Arthur Spitzer, this member of the
>> Net.Trenchcoat Brigade spent a number years
>> hustling various people in the Looniverse till
>> he disappeared during Beige Midnight.
>>

> It's interesting how basically all of the oldschool NTB writers
> disappeared pretty quick, and their characters weren't thrown open to the
> public like the Cosmic Plot Device Caper LNHers were, so all the NTB
> characters we use nowadays are those that built on the concept later.

 The Office itself, on the other hand, has had a good bit of longevity and
even popped up in other settings.

Meanwhile, UM had an interesting way of handling that. (The Anonymous
Trenchcoater will be back eventually, and like many people in the
UM/Liminals world, he has a legacy of his own.)

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig

I write entirely to find out what I'm thinking, what I'm looking at, what I
see and what it means. What I want and what I fear."-- Joan Didion