LNH: The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #75

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:26:43 PDT 2016

On 2/16/2016 11:18 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> The Daily LNH Wiki Entry Spotlight #75
>
> Today's pick is the Hooded Ho`'od Wind entry:
>
> http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Hooded%20Ho%60%27od%20Win
>
> This LNH'r created by Raymond "wReam" Bingham has the
> power to grab any LNH'rs she wants so that they can
> battle it out till she's satisfied with "Who Would Win?"

This is the kind of character who *fascinates* me. She's got a basic, LNH-y
concept - basically, the power of oldschool arguments about whether Batman could
beat up Superman (modern science has determined: they could both beat up the
audience's patience) - but has all these other elements hooked in; a mysterious
face, a tragic-yet-silly past, a cosmic attitude with a human outlook. (Also, a
missing limb.) Just fascinating.

Drew "no wonder there were two others" Perron