LNH/PRECOG: The First Page of a New Era!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:25:58 PDT 2016

RACCsters, RACConteurs, and RACClings! Do you want ridiculous superhero antics?
Do you want a low-pressure way to be part of a Whole Big Storytelling Thing? Do
you actually really love the format of Mighty Medley and wish there was more of
that?

Well that's good, because I'm totally ripping it off! Introducing:

                   FLASH! LNH Comics Presents Monthly!

That's right, the LNH is getting a monthly anthology of one-page stories! Run
and edited by yours truly, FLASH! LNH Comics Presents Monthly is going to be a
way for people to participate in the glorious sandbox of the Omnilooniverse
without having to get in on a big overcomplicated cascade (unless they want to,
of course).

The series is open to stories from every iteration of the LNH - Classic, LNH20,
LNHY, NTB, LNH2, Oddball Looniverse, Gathering of Net.Legends, one of Ben
Rawluk's old universes if he gives permission - whichever! You can sign up to
write every month, or just submit stories on the spur of the moment. You can
write ongoing serials or one-offs. (Or two- or three- or six-offs!) If you're
interested, write to pwerdna at gmail.com.

I'll be writing plenty of stuff and focusing a lot of LNH-y energy on there, but
my primary focus will be a Classic LNH serial called "The Core LNH". It'll be
the "anchor" title of the series, with one one-page chapter at the beginning and
end of each issue. (I've actually got a good chunk done ahead of time, for once!)

The series isn't starting for a couple months, so you have time to let me know
if you're up to contribute to our first issue! And also to talk it up in the
entertainment press so I can make money doing late-night interviews!

Drew "and remember, last day for nominations!" Perron