LNH/META: Okay. Guess no Daily LNH Wiki Entry today..

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:24:54 PDT 2016

On 3/30/2016 9:34 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2016-03-29 10:31, Drew Perron wrote:
>
>> "Wait a minute," said Renegade Programmer, turning away from the
>> cyber-coffeemaker. "First data disappears from the wiki. Now the
>> biggest Usenet search engine... Doesn't it seem like someone's trying
>> to make it harder to look up stories on RACC?"
>
> heh, fortunately I keep my own copy of the newsgroup, thanks to good old Usenet
> since 2011.  It's one hell of a lot smaller than my music downloads.

Oh heck, I just use the Pipermail archive. `.`v

>> wReamhack banged his fist into the desk. "Of course! This is right as
>> the nomination ballots for the RACCies are coming in! Someone's
>> trying to sabotage the RACCies!"
>
> (1) So, we have more than one ballot?

We do! But there is *definitely* room for more at the last minute, plug plug!

> (2) People have to *try* to subvert the RACCies?

shhhhhh

>> Multi-Tasking Man folded his hands in front of his face and leaned
>> back. "No, it couldn't be that. There's still an unfinished RACCies
>> storyline out there, and after all the fuss they made in JAC about
>> writers not finishing their stories, they *probably* wouldn't start
>> another one."
>
> (3) Would that unfinished storyline be the current set of RACCies ceremonies
> which is obviously building up to something, or is this one of those old things
> like "What if Saxon Brenton Presented Haiku Gorilla at the 1980 Moscow RACCies?"

Well, I meant the latter, though that's a good point about the way I worded it -
maybe it should've been "unfinished RACCies cascade".

> (4) I seem to recall other cascades starting during Just Another Cascade.  Heh.

Sure, sure, but those weren't about rifts and didn't feature characters who
hadn't appeared in 20 years~

Drew "mostly" Perron