LNH/META: Okay. Guess no Daily LNH Wiki Entry today..

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Mar 30 18:34:30 PDT 2016

On 2016-03-29 10:31, Drew Perron wrote:

> "Wait a minute," said Renegade Programmer, turning away from the
> cyber-coffeemaker. "First data disappears from the wiki. Now the
> biggest Usenet search engine... Doesn't it seem like someone's trying
> to make it harder to look up stories on RACC?"

heh, fortunately I keep my own copy of the newsgroup, thanks to good old
Usenet since 2011.  It's one hell of a lot smaller than my music downloads.

> wReamhack banged his fist into the desk. "Of course! This is right as
> the nomination ballots for the RACCies are coming in! Someone's
> trying to sabotage the RACCies!"

(1) So, we have more than one ballot?

(2) People have to *try* to subvert the RACCies?

> Multi-Tasking Man folded his hands in front of his face and leaned
> back. "No, it couldn't be that. There's still an unfinished RACCies
> storyline out there, and after all the fuss they made in JAC about
> writers not finishing their stories, they *probably* wouldn't start
> another one."

(3) Would that unfinished storyline be the current set of RACCies
ceremonies which is obviously building up to something, or is this one
of those old things like "What if Saxon Brenton Presented Haiku Gorilla
at the 1980 Moscow RACCies?"

(4) I seem to recall other cascades starting during Just Another
Cascade.  Heh.

I know. - Archie Andrews