WWW: NEW "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Tue Mar 29 18:19:48 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 7:33:15 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2016-03-28 02:49, the-deeman at .net wrote:
> > There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:
> >
> > "LEAP OF FAITH!!!"
> >
> > Desperate times call for desperate measures, making Smythe's
> > solution to his and Fiona's insane situation equally insane in her
> > eyes.
>
> I've mentioned I couldn't guess the solution, but I *was* afraid Smythe
> might be able to improvise a gliding cloak on the spot.

With Fiona the solution is always in her four shot pepperbox derringers. With Smythe always look to the cane. Or should I say canes. He has five though he most often uses the hawk's head. Each cane has different gadgets inside them. One of the hawk's head's gadgets is that grappling hook which he used before in the story when Fiona was on that runaway carriage.

Dee