MISC: Girl Part 37

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 29 16:36:41 PDT 2016

On 2016-03-27 20:02, George Phillies wrote:

>>> “What were you doing?” Brian asked. “Are you all right?”
>>>
>>> “That,” Morgana announced, “was a third order attack in use. Until I
>>> erased it. It made sure that anyone in this house would not think that
>>> Joe had a home address or interlink ID, let alone wonder what they were.”
>>
>> ... This just hyped my interest in this Family Dinner sequence.
>
> You note that he promptly handed her not one but two cookies.

In any super-powered world, there are at least three ways to interpret
that fact.

1.  Morgana just hit Brian with at least a second-order "Give Me
Cookies" attack.

2.  Brian is a high-powered empath and can sense the need for cookies.

3.  The cookies themselves are a sentient species!  They plan to rule
the world through their superhuman slaves.  Toward that end, *they*
manipulated Brian into delivering them to Morgana!

... Am I on the right track?  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews