SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1985 #19: So We Build a Pentahedron out of Powernauts

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Mar 23 19:01:11 PDT 2016

... heh, someone still needs to be sold on the concept.  But everyone
else is signing on - and they're all in this strip!  Boy, the *next*
issue of Powernaut 1985 is going to be full of action.  But *this* issue
is...

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1985b.htm#19

Author's Note:  *This* issue was a pain.  Drawing it was fun; I did that
two or three weeks ago.  *Coloring* it last weekend was like a mental
acuity test.  And I failed.  I'd had a severe cold all that week.
Fortunately I got better and had some time this week.

I know. - Archie Andrews