LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #10: LNH Triple Play 3

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 23 18:30:26 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have Joltin' Jeff McCoskey's LNH Triple Play #3 -- an issue that
won an Accie (an award for LNH stories that existed before the
RACCies came into existence) for the first ever Favorite Single
Issue award back in 1994 and also later was voted into the RACC
Hall of Fame for Single Issues back in 2007.

It was also a bit of a prelude to the whole Organic Lass/Pocket Man
Wedding.  (This issue is a self-contained issue though..)

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES

                                     ADVENTURES #10

                 LNH Triple Play #3:  The Valentine's Ball