SW10/RACCies: Superhuman World and Associated Eligibles for 2015

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Mar 20 16:22:57 PDT 2016

On 2016-03-20 00:53, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 2/3/2016 11:45 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> 'Tis the season... to put the Powernaut and all his pals up for
>> awards!  8{D>
>
> Thank you for having this up so early, by the bye~

Eeeee.

>> I've taken to grouping the RACCie awards by MAJOR, MINOR, and
>> WRITER. That affects the RACCies ceremony (which I'll write for
>> 2015 unless anyone objects), but that's about it.
>
> Hm, I'm not jazzed about "major" and "minor" - really not a fan of
> making some awards seem lesser, you know?

well, I'll never *announce* them that way, but I *will* organize the
ceremonies to build up to the majors.  And there *are* always majors.
Any awards ceremony which actually makes the news, has awards that get
mentioned on the news and awards that don't.  And somehow, people always
have to sit through the entire ceremony to hear the awards that make the
news.

>> MAJOR  RACC2:  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:
> <snip>
>> - Superhuman World Wiki
>> - The RACCies!
>
> Interesting. XD
>
> Drew "could hear the arguments for those counting" Perron

heh, this is where I have to speak no more.  But if they get nominated,
then they're probably eligible!  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews