RACCIES: Prehistoric Productions Eligibles

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 23:23:15 PDT 2016

I've gotten just one nomination ballot in, so as a prod to all of you out there,
here's my own personal eligibles for the stories of 2015!

----

Me:
    Drew Perron! Eligible for Favorite Writer, Favorite Person Who Hangs Out on
RACC, Cutest Person Who Hangs Out On RACC, Most Improved Author, and the
Rabbit-Breeder's Cup!

Stuff I've Written: (individual issues/stories all eligible for Favorite Single
Issue)

    LNHes:
       Another LNH Title? Really? #4: "Maintenance Overtime!" (ongoing series...
hm, not sure of genre, really)
       Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #13: "SHIPWAR!" (ongoing series,
parody/comedy, action/adventure)
       Cover Gallery #27i, 31i (ongoing series, parody/comedy)
       The Gallant Appearance of the Total Bastards (one-shot, parody/comedy)
       Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending
#13: Cosmic Plot Device Caper Omega: "The Ends of Every Thing", The Last Days of
Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an
Ending.GAIDEN: "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cosmic!" (i would call it a
mini-series despite being over 12 issues, parody/comedy, action/adventure)
       Looniverse Chronicles #6: "A Missive Received From an Undisclosed Source"
(ongoing series, informational piece, action/adventure)
       Looniverse Y #16: "The Tale of Earl Grey" (ongoing series, parody/comedy,
action/adventure)
       System Corrupters #33: "Exclusive Economic Zone" (ongoing series,
parody/comedy, action/adventure)

    8FOLD:
       Mighty Medley #13-22, 24: "Matariki", "Fated Meeting", "Swallow with a
Forked Tail in the Family Stone", "Off to the Side", "The Word is... LIFE!",
"Scraps of Paper Found in a Field, Provenance Unknown, April 1885", "Collateral
Security", "The Creative Process", "Clever Girl", "Beyond the Gate", "Sonnet
87.363636: To the Admirer of a Dark Lady", "Hibernation Holiday Halt" (ongoing
series, action/adventure, parody/comedy, drama/acraphobe)

    SMC:
       Tales From Ohio Academy #3-4 (ongoing series, whichever category/ies you
think "slice of life" goes in)

Characters I've Created: (eligible for Favorite Hero/Protagonist, Favorite
Villain/Antagonist, and Favorite Supporting Character; new characters eligible
for Favorite New Character marked with an (*))

    LNHes:
       Apostrophe
       Cameo Gonzaga
       Captain Fucking Awesome
       Captain Coredump II (*)
       Captain Pulls-Rabbits-Out-of-Hats
       Cheesecake Lass
       Crossplay King
       Earl Grey (*)
       Far.net.heit 451 (*)
       Goldengoose (*)
       Gracemora (*)
       Green Knight
       Irony Mantis
       Jive Turkey
       John Littlewood (*)
       Lacuna
       Library Lad
       Mashup Laq
       OTP
       Phoenix Down
       Prince Conundrum (*)
       Princess Caramella
       Punctual Death Lad
       Silent Condor (*)
       Vicky Arden (*)

    8FOLD:
       Doublecrossword (*)
       Dr. Aurora Clevinger (*)
       Dr. Charles Pendergast (*)
       The Fates (*)
       Flashdancer (*)
       Pita (*)
       Kid Enthusiastic (8FOLD)
       The main character from "Beyond the Gate" (*)
       The main character from "Clever Girl" (*)
       The main character from "The Creative Process" (*)
       The main character from "Off To the Side" (*) (sheesh)
       Medusa (*)

    SMC:
       Audrey Westchester
       Clarence Grzanowski
       Harmony Bizaadii
       Minjun Song (*)
       Ms. Abergel (*)

Dramatis Personae/Characters I've Written: (same)

    LNHes:
       Agent Reed Reedly
       Anti-Christ Lad
       Bad-Poetry Boy
       Burning Bra Lass
       Cauliflower the Christmas Miracle Pooch
       Continuity's Champion
       Copyright Kid
       Crossover Queen
       Crime Empress
       Demented Designer
       Dr. Turn On-Tune In-Drop Out
       Exclamation!Master! (Y)
       Explain-the-Joke Lass
       Fearless Leader
       Forsaken Lass
       Foreshadowing Lad
       Genesis
       Green Delaware
       GrimSloth
       Irony Monger
       Kid Remender
       LAN.os
       Lydia Devin
       Lucky Chain Letter Lucy
       Manga Girl II
       Manga Girl III/Suzaku
       Masterplan Lad
       Merissa
       Namer Boy
       Net.Access
       Non-Judgmental Agnostic
       Occultism Lord
       Pister Y. Maprika III
       Pliable Lad
       Plotchopper
       Plot King
       Professor Perhap
       Revamp Lass
       Time Crapper IV
       Trademark Lass
       Trophy Wife
       You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad

    8FOLD:
       The Gorgon
       Martin Rock
       Rethzion (*) (Tom came up with him~)

Teams and Groups:
    Goliardians
    Legion of Net.Hippies
    Legion of Young.Heroes
    LNH3k
    LNH-Readers-Who-Are-Sick-To-Death-With-These-Damn-Neverending-Events
Liberation Front
    Saviors of the Net (LNH2)
    People of the Demographic
    Trans-Pacific Plunderbund
    Trenchcoat Task Force Net.Briganger
    West Coast Brotherhood of Net.Villains

----

Drew "identities and indemnities" Perron