LNH/META: Okay. Guess no Daily LNH Wiki Entry today..

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 16 18:49:19 PDT 2016

>HQ Currently Destroyed, Check Back Later

>We're sorry, our site seems to be having problems at the moment. We'll bring it back ASAP.

>Legion of Net.Heroes

And Fuzzy looked at the smoldering crater that had one time been
the Legion of Net.Heroes Headquarters.  "Okay.  Who did this?"
she said with a very stern expression on her face.

"Hey!  It wasn't me.  No, Really!  It wasn't me!" said
Bad Judgment Boy slowly backing away from the gaze of his
fellow LNH'rs.  "Honest!  It was someone else this time!  Really!"

Arthur "Didn't do it either.  Honest!" Spitzer