LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #9: Looniverse Adrift! Part Four

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 16 18:30:38 PDT 2016

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the Fourth and Final Part of Ken Schmidt's and Joltin' Jeff McCoskey's
Looniverse Adrift Crossover, which ran in LNH Comic Presents and
LNH Triple Play.  Also writing bits by Dave Van Domelen and Martin Phipps.

This fourth part contains LNH Triple Play #2 and
LNH Comics Presents #20.

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =